Missing packages/symlinks in http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD-3.1/sparc/All (was "sparc (sparc32!) binary packages needed...")

>> Did you also check
>> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD-3.1/sparc/vulnerable/
>> for the missing packages ?
>
> Uhm...actually, no. Thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll give that a
> try.

While playing around with the various directories below [1], I noticed
that those allegedly missing packages actually do exist in their
respective sub-directories (e.g. glib2 in devel), but that obviously the
links to them in the All-subdirectory are missing.
May be someone with the appropriate access-rights to those directories
could change that, so that dependencies could be solved, and packages be
installed again?

Thanks in advance...

- Volkmar

[1] http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD-3.1/sparc/