Re: Experiences with pkgsrc on Macs?

Am 08.04.2008 um 21:54 schrieb David Harris:
I use MacPorts on my OS X intel laptop.  I looked into
pkgsrc, but didn't want to risk breaking anything since
I don't have an install cd since the laptop came preinstalled
with OS X.

you can safely install pkgsrc as non-root in a completely separate arbitrary directory on your existing HFS+ file system.
It's easy, and there is no risk of breaking anything.

Georg Schwarz  +49 151 11559652