problems building kdenetwork

I'm having trouble trying to build kdenetwork:

/usr/pkgsrc/net/kdenetwork3/work/.buildlink/include/X11/Xmd.h:152: error: confli
cting declaration 'typedef long unsigned int CARD32'
../../krfb/libvncserver/rfb.h:43: error: 'CARD32' has a previous declaration as
'typedef unsigned int CARD32'
rfbcontroller.cc: In member function 'virtual void KNotifyEvent::exec()':

This is on a i386-4.x machine running xorg.  I refreshed pkgsrc from HEAD,
used lintpkgsrc to find out what packages were out of date, and pkgdepgraph
to generate a rebuild script.  Everything but kde3 rebuilt without
any trouble.

/usr/pkg/include/X11/Xmd.h comes from xproto, which seems to be
a dependency of kdenetwork3, though I don't see just where it's
being requested.