Re: Ruby crash on DragonFly

Hi,

In message
<1214.220.233.111.100.1206853611.squirrel%webmail.exetel.com.au@localhost>
        on Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:06:51 +1000 (EST),
        elekktretterr%exemail.com.au@localhost wrote:
> Hi all,
> Ruby (on Rails) crashes in certain situations(like running ActiveLdap.find
> inside a model or view, or render_component), where it should work and
> creates a core18.dump.
Maybe, I couldn't solve your problem.  But,

> #0  0x2809a251 in rb_eval (self=697870460, n=0x29049808) at eval.c:2927
> 2927    eval.c: No such file or directory.
>         in eval.c
>
> Any idea why it can't find eval.c? And how to resolve this? Very urgent,
> need to fix this to finish off a project for a client.
eval.c is a source code and included in working directory which
ruby18-base package was built.

You should show what is your DragonFly's release and how installed
your packages and their exact version.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>