Re: graphics/gle: configure: error: Cannot find required GL library

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:12:00 +0100
Joel CARNAT <joel%carnat.net@localhost> wrote:

> I tried adding '.include "../../mk/pthread.buildlink3.mk"' to the Makefile
> but the error is still there. This obviously means I'm not doing it the
> right way :-)
>
> Is there more to do that just set the right include in the Makefile ?

Try adding PTHREAD_AUTO_VARS=yes. Anyway, the correct fix would to add
this into the mesa packages to not have to do that for every package :-)

--
Juan Romero Pardines - xtraeme at gmail|netbsd dot org
        The NetBSD Project

Make your own NetBSD/x86 Live CD:
http://www.netbsd.org/~xtraeme/mklivecd/