Re: modular-xorg and linux binaries

2007/6/6, Matthias Scheler <>:
On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:34:14PM +0200, Daniel Horecki wrote:
> I wonder if I'm only, who has problem with modular-xorg and linux
> binaries, which uses X. After moving from XFree86 (from xsrc) to
> modular-xorg I can no longer run X linux application.
> E.g. opera is killed with error:
> opera: Fatal IO error: client killed

That is a known bug in NetBSD-current which has been fixed in the meantime:

Thanks, I'll update sources and try to rebuild system.

P.S. Could you please provide more information in such e-mails in future?
     E.g. platform (something like NetBSD-i386 4.99.20), version numbers
     of the packages, etc.?

Heh, I thought that something is missing. :-) Both NetBSD and pkgsrc
are from HEAD, i'm using i386.

Daniel 'Shinden' Horecki