Re: SheevaPlug boot error ?can't open root device?

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your suggestion. I was not aware of the installer for SheevaPlug.

Unfortunately, I can’t find the right documentation on how to use this file. Shall I load it to uboot as netbsd.ub or what exactly? Note that I currently do not have a running NerBSD system. Is that necessary?

Thank you.

Best,
-Diogo