Re: strange issues with building ArcticFox - full rebuilds everytime

On Tue, 18 Jun 2024, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

I had a look at the error, I don't think you have a dependency issue, but more of a configuration issue. something is enabled that doesn't build. ArcticFox has a package so pkgsrc sure has a valid mozconfig and dependency list.

Yeah, I boobed this the first time: I ran mach build w/o a .mozconfig. Don't
worry about this. The follow-up mail I sent after this is more interesting.

-RVP