strange issues with building ArcticFox - full rebuilds everytime

Hi,

I build ArcticFox from source - I am the main developer :)

I noticed a strange behavior on NetBSD not present on other platforms.
"mach build" does a full rebuild even if nothing changed.
This doesn't happen on Linux.

I noticed this 100% on NetBSD/sparc64 and NetBSD/ppc. On these system, being slow / very slow, I notice it... triggering up to 20hrs of build!

I don't know if it happens always on amd64, I thought not, but I just tried and it happened.

I run 9.4 and 10 on the systems, I didn't notice it when running 9.3 (but ArcticFox build system changed too).

My first guess is that configure is re-run unneeded, leading thus to a major recompile.

Any ideas?

Riccardo