Re: WireGuard setup in NetBSD 10

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 09:27:59AM +0100, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> Yet for some reason mine isn't being picked up -- even if I use wg0 instead of wg1.

Oh, sorry - I forgot the obvious part: you need to make sure your kernel
has wg(4) support - it is not part of GENERIC on most architectures currently.

You can either add it (I have it in GENERIC.local in my config dir) or make
sure the module is loaded (by adding if_wg.kmod to /etc/modules.conf).

You can check it is in-kernel by something like:

  modstat | fgrep wg

Martin