WireGuard setup in NetBSD 10

Hi, NetBSD users

I've been setting up a NetBSD box, which has to be connected to the wider WireGuard network. There's a while since I managed NetBSD, so I'd like to ask for feedback as to whether current setup is considered a "proper" way of setting up WireGuard on NetBSD:

1. Create files with WireGuard private key and pre-shared key

2. Create ifconfig.wgN with lines to configure network address, and a bunch of calls to wgconfig using !. Now while writing this email I discovered that I can use $int variable in ifconfig.wgN file, and that made wgconfig calls a lot cleaner.

3. Add wgN to net_interfaces in rc.conf.

Does the above seem sensible?

The part which bothers me _a little_ is the last one with adding wgN to net_interfaces, which also made me have to disable auto_ifconfig and thus having to list also the normal network interface in net_interfaces. Mere presence of ifconfig.wgN won't create and configure wgN, will it?

Thanks!

-- Kirill