Link to Release Candidates

Maybe it’s just me, but putting an announcement of the availability of a Release Candidate at the top of the NetBSD Home Page without having a link to where it can be found seems highly inconvenient.  Having to dig thru three or four links and pages to find it doesn’t seem to be helpful in encouraging people to actually download and test it.

It’s understandable that there are no links to it on the Port specific web pages as it hasn’t bee released yet.

And I guess it’s understandable that there aren’t any links to it in the Developer web pages that offer links to the daily builds and such.