Re: Link to Release Candidates

On Fri, Jan 05, 2024 at 10:30:51AM -0600, Robert Nestor wrote:
> Maybe it?s just me, but putting an announcement of the availability
> of a Release Candidate at the top of the NetBSD Home Page without
> having a link to where it can be found seems highly inconvenient.

Not "without", but slightly hidden behind the way too long changes list ...
Searching for "download" in the page gets you to "Getting NetBSD 10.0"
and there are the links.

However, to simplify things and on popular demand:
the page now has a TL;DR banner with a link to the release binaries and
the hashes.

Martin