Re: Libreoffice: Error about /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.7

Bruce Nagel <nagelbh%sdf.org@localhost> writes:

> pkg_admin rebuild:
>
> "pkg_admin: Package `openjdk17-1.17.0.6.10nb1' has no @name, aborting."

Less drastically, you could pkg_delete -f openjdk17.

> pkg_admin rebuild-tree:
>
> pkg_admin: Dependency poppler-22.10.0{,nb*} of poppler-cpp-22.10.0 unresolved
> pkg_admin: Dependency osabi-NetBSD-9.3 of x11-links-1.35 unresolved
> pkg_admin: Dependency webkit-gtk>=2.36.8nb1 of liferea-1.12.8nb11 unresolved
> Done.
>
> So it seems the pkgin database is corrupted, do I have more issues with the
> pkgdb to address as well based on those results?

Those are not about pkgin.  They are deeper, in the pkgdb.  You can
either nuke as nia suggested and start over, or you can dig in and read
the control files and when you find a package with broken control files
pkg_delete -f it.  You didn't mention whether you looked and e.g. if
poppler was present in /usr/pkg/pkgdb.  If you aren't comfortable with
that, then you have arrived at starting over.