Re: Linux emulation: Compiling with binary distributed libraries

On Sat, Apr 01, 2023 at 11:56:42PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I have installed Void Linux on a qemu disk and installed gcc on it. Now
> after switching off the VM, I have mounted the disk using vnconfig.

Update: Instead of trying to get Void Linux working under emulation, I
just created wip/suse15_gcc and I am able to compile and execute
executables using Vivado tools on NetBSD.

Just the issue of hard coded paths in Vivado remains. Might have to get a
chrooted setup for that.

--
Mayuresh