Linux emulation: Compiling with binary distributed libraries

I am attempting to use Xilinx Vivado Linux version, distributed in binary
form, on NetBSD 9.2 amd64.

The product officially doesn't support more than a couple of widely used
Linux distros, but I find it working fine on Void Linux.

On NetBSD, through Linux emulation, I can get some of the tools in this
product (like verilog and vhdl compilers) working fine.

Now, when it comes to simulation, Vivado generates some C code that needs
to be compiled and linked with some of the libraries it provides which are
distributed in binary form.

Is it possible to use NetBSD's native compiler for this scenario (C
sources and .so files that come with Vivado, meant for Linux)? (It doesn't
work. I'll post errors if this is supposed to work.)

Alternatively, shall I be using even gcc's Linux version through Linux
emulation? If yes, how?

--
Mayuresh