Re: More re USB stick

On Thu, 23 Sep 2021, Jason Mitchell wrote:

Did you say you copied the .img file to a partition on the flash card?

You may be right. I copied this dd command from a wiki page:

dd if=NetBSD-7.0-amd64-install.img of=/dev/rsd0d bs=1m

That 'rsd0d' would appear to designate a partition.

Perhaps I should have used of=/dev/rsd0?

I will test that when I am a lot more awake.

Thank you.

--
"...that there is no getting away from the central position of the individual I believe anyone can see for himself merely by observing that the individual does not regard the following to be a senseless question: "Under what conditions would you draw the conclusion that everyone in the world except yourself had gone crazy?"

Percy Bridgman _The Nature of Physical Theory_
                            (1936)