Re: state of EFI support live/install images

Thanks for all the hints.

With secure boot off, legacy boot rom loading enabled, and then boot set
to legacy (vs EFI), then the live image booted.

However, I am getting random sudden reboots, even though things seem ok
until then.  I have this on a M.2 NVMe stick on a probably-cheesy USB
adaptor, with no case, and it got very hot during fs resizing.   So I am
hoping it's that and will try another disk.

It's of course also possible that the hardware is somewhat troubled, and
I haven't put the case screws back in yet.

Now that I have legacy boot, I'll just use my NetBSD 9 system on a
Samsung T5 SSD, that has install sets, my bits, packages, etc. that I
use for booting on random hardware to install on or figure it out.  I
was hoping to have an EFI live image, but I see that has been left for
future work :-)