Re: mpv and estd and --vo=xv

On Tue 13 Jul 2021 at 23:15:43 +0000, RVP wrote:
> https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/search/featurefilter.html?productType=873
> Then select the "blab blah 3.0 Freq." filter and set a Min. freq.

I was hoping that that page would offer a "Speed Shift" filter, to find
out if my xxx1 frequency is Turbo Boost or Speed Shift.

I have run it with the xxx1 frequency for a couple of days now and it
does seem to increase core temperature slightly, max 2 or 3 degrees C.
But since it isn't constant and I don't have a node exporter and
prometheus monitoring system set up it is hard to tell precisely :)

> -RVP
-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto