Re: Finding out at runtime which IPSEC options are built into the kernel (IPSEC_NAT_T?)

...looks like the IPSEC_NAT_T option no longer exists, but is included in IPSEC instead.

OPTIONS(4):

"
     options IPSEC
Includes support for the IPsec protocol, using the implementation derived
     from OpenBSD, relying on opencrypto(9) to carry out cryptographic
     operations.  See ipsec(4) for details.

     options IPSEC_DEBUG
     Enables debugging code in IPsec stack.  See ipsec(4) for details.  The
     IPSEC option includes support for IPsec Network Address Translator
     traversal (NAT-T), as described in RFCs 3947 and 3948.  This feature
     might be patent-encumbered in some countries.
"