Re: Installing NetBSD 9.1 on USB stick, not booting

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021, Mayuresh wrote:

What exactly do I need to do to make it bootable. I don't need it to work with the hdd of the host or grub etc. Just need plain simple bootable usb stick that would boot into NetBSD.

It's a small world. I just got through reading this about an hour ago:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/how_to_install_netbsd_from_an_usb_memory_stick/

The making-bootable is, if an amateur may say so, non-trivial, but from days long gone by it all looks very familiar.

9-)

Best,

--
RSB