Re: blocklistd: How to keep my dynamic IP from getting blocked

mayuresh%acm.org@localhost (Mayuresh) writes:

>Thanks. Here the IP to whitelist is dynamic. I can arrange to put it in a
>file, but it may change and the file will be modified accordingly. What's
>a good way out to handle this?

If you can store the whitelist in a file, you can define a file-based
npf table and reload the npf configuration or you can run npfctl
to inject/remove a rule when the whitelist changes. The latter is
more complicated since you need to remember the rule-id for removal.