Re: blocklistd: How to keep my dynamic IP from getting blocked

mayuresh%acm.org@localhost (Mayuresh) writes:

>Strangely autossh manages to fail auth irking blocklistd and that ends up
>blocking access to all devices at home as they share the same external
>dynamic IP. (Let's keep aside why autossh manages to fail auth for now.)

>Alternatively does it need to be done at npf's level?

That's the more logical way. blocklistd works as designed and the login
failures trigger an entry in the blocklist. If you don't want to block
specific IPs, allow them by a specific rule, then it's also more clear
what is allowed and what is not by looking at a single place.