Strange boot behavior on NetBSD/amd64 (NetBSD/Xen) - boot.cfg question

Hello all,

I think I had already mentioned this in another context, but since I just stumbled across it again I would like to bring it up again.

It appears that the bootloader's boot menu behaves strangely in some cases. Given is the following boot.cfg:

```
menu=Boot Xen:load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz console=pc;multiboot /xen.gz dom0_mem=512M dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_vcpus_pin console=vga
menu=Boot normally:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;boot
menu=Boot single user:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;boot -s
menu=Drop to boot prompt:prompt
default=1
timeout=5
clear=1
```
(there is no line break in the Boot Xen line in the original file).

This produces a nice boot menu similiar to this:

1) Boot Xen
2) Boot normally
3) Boot single user

...and properly executes the "Boot Xen" option when I select that (press 1 key). Anyway - for some reason when I select Option "Boot normally" (press 2 key) the behavior is rather strange. This is the transscript from what is printed to the screen:

```
command(s): load /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz console=pc;multiboot /xen.gz dom0_mem=512M dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_vcpus_pin console=vga
2419744+1319904=0x3910ec
heap full (0x6b868+327678)
```

Eventually the boot attempt fails.

When I select "Boot single user" (press 3 key), it appears to do what is expected and boots into single user mode and prompts for the pathname fo the shell.

What could be the cause that "boot normally" seems to use the configuration of "boot Xen" and on top of that then fails on boot. Does my boot.cfg have a syntactical error or is it a bug?

Kind regards
Matthias