pkgsrc build server

Greetings,

Sometimes we need to compile a package with lot of
dependencies, let's say to use it on NetBSD VM. On one hand VM
 is limited in memory, CPU and especially disk space, on other
hand we aren't rich enough to have separate server for pkgsrc
builds.

Is there an opportunity to build a package with dependencies
on production server without installing all dependencies?
Maybe we can deploy NetBSD dist into a directory and build
pkgsrc in chroot environment or there is more smooth
way to do that?

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University