Re: does anyone have a working mozilla firefox-74.0 on 9.0 amd64?

On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 05:00:19PM +0100, Mike Pumford wrote:
> To be fair I use firefox with an ad-blocker by default. Deals with most of
> the awful JS on most pages anyway ;)

What I find is, some websites detect the ad blocker and refuse to render
the content and their proportion is growing these days.

As yet most of them are ignorant about blocking their contents when it
comes to text browsers.

Am actually glad that many developers responsible for monetizing the ads
haven't taken a note of the existences of hidden gems like elinks! Hope
they are not reading this - unlikely that they would be reading NetBSD
users' mailing list anyway!

--
Mayuresh