Feladó: Hauke Fath < hauke.fath%gmail.com@localhost (Link -> mailto:hauke.fath%gmail.com@localhost) >
Dátum: 2020 június 23 15:10:11
Tárgy: Re: netbsd 9 upgrade experience
Címzett: r0ller < r0ller%freemail.hu@localhost (Link -> mailto:r0ller%freemail.hu@localhost) >
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 20:19:08 +0000 (GMT), r0ller wrote:

> 3) xorg still crashes when it gets a little stress as it did in 8.1
> with i915drmkms enabled tough I hoped that upgrading to 9 will solve
> it. See xdm.log and Xorg.0.log attached.

You might be better off with wip/xf86-video-intel-git - it fixed
similar problems for me on a HP EliteBook.
But I don't know if you can run a pkgsrc X server alongside base X11,
or if you need to build all things X from pkgsrc.

Cheerio,
Hauke
--
The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Hauke Fath
() No HTML/RTF in email Institut für Nachrichtentechnik