Re: netbsd 9 upgrade experience

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 20:19:08 +0000 (GMT), r0ller wrote:
> 3) xorg still crashes when it gets a little stress as it did in 8.1
> with i915drmkms enabled tough I hoped that upgrading to 9 will solve
> it. See xdm.log and Xorg.0.log attached.

You might be better off with wip/xf86-video-intel-git - it fixed
similar problems for me on a HP EliteBook.

But I don't know if you can run a pkgsrc X server alongside base X11,
or if you need to build all things X from pkgsrc.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344