Re: cvs better than git?

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 02:07:46PM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> I could go on about my objects, and the possible risks and issues, but I
> think if this rant isn't enough to start you thinking, I doubt any more text
> from me will change anything.

Risk management is important. Given we do that, utilizing such services to
our benefit isn't so bad - for example as a mirror rather than primary
storage.

I mean I'd not completely hold myself back from using such services, if I
can benefit from them, as long as I am not being critically dependent on
them.

Mayuresh