Re: UEFI serial console including boot menu?

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 10:57:49AM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> Yes, but in practice on systems which have serial interfaces and on
> which it makes sense the console to be on a serial port, the UEFI
> would offer the option

This differs from my experience.

All desktop machines I have do have physical serial ports (most needed
an external connector added, but the connector on the mainboard was
there), and AFAICT none of them offers this in the firmware (or it is
well hidden).

Martin