Re: graphical desktop in virtualbox

> On Apr 6, 2020, at 11:48 PM, Pierre Dupond <76nemo76%gmx.ch@localhost> wrote:
>
> Do you have an idea for the reason why the resizing is
> not done? Do I have missed something?

Resizing seems to work for me when I make the guest window full screen.
That is to say, the guess will dynamically switch between 2 sizes.
This may be what Chavdar meant by "resizing now works, but not seamless”.

I needed the following in xorg.conf to get the mouse to work:

Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier  "Mouse0"
         Driver      "ws"
         Option      "Device" "/dev/wsmouse"