Re: Generating static htmls with interactive plots

On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 01:13:05AM +0000, maya%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
> However I don't know if it's even possible to make it zoom "correctly"
> with just SVG. Certainly the default from gnuplot does not do this.
>
> So after experimenting I think d3.js might be a better choice...

Yes, first thing I had thought of was to generate svgs using gnuplot.
Besides pan and zoom there are many nuances of plots like highlighting the
values, highlighting one curve where you click when there are multiple on
the same plot etc.

As other posts suggest I'll be trying plotly. Will also look at d3.

Mayuresh