Re: graphical desktop in virtualbox

> On Apr 6, 2020, at 1:21 PM, Travis Paul <tr%vispaul.me@localhost> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 5, 2020, at 8:59 PM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> While the guest extensions are not available to install from Oracle or
>> from pkgsrc,
>
> Just curious where the guest additions live in Pkgsrc?
>
> I wasn’t aware of a package and wanted to try it but I’m unable to find it, I might be searching for the wrong keyword(s).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Travis

Sorry just noticed that I misread they are *not* available from Pkgsrc. I had also seen a package mentioned on the Project page[1]

> As a start there is a pkg of the build tools in pkgsrc/wip

But I assume that was just referring to kbuild? Anyway, if there is in fact a package somewhere that’d be neat.

[1] https://wiki.netbsd.org/projects/project/virtual-box-guest-tools/