Re: cdrecord, no scsi, netbsd 9

the scanbus option of cdrecord is unlikely to ever work on NetBSD,
and isn't needed - on some other systems you need to work out the
bus addresses and feed those into cdrecord to actually burn a CD,
on NetBSD you don't.

Just forget scanbus, and use cdrecord dev=/dev/rcd0d (or whatever
device is your CD burner - you're supposed to know that) and it
will probably work just fine (Iit did for me the last time I used it,
though that is now a while ago).

kre