Re: Postfix based mailing list and yahoo's errors

On Jul 11, 2019, at 8:43 PM, Brett Lymn wrote:

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 07:31:22PM -0400, Dan LaBell wrote:

I can't believe that trash is still on the internet, personally.

OK, personal opinion and then launching into a ad hominem attack with no
technical argument.  That was not necessary and does not advance the
discussion at all.

REPLY TO IS protocol, it's, not, like, an extension to PPP,
like, a Yahoo, enabled MailStation
Brett, your religious dogma is technically stupid -- How's that for an attack? Yeah, everyone knows the conventions of the workplace email, and REPLY TO.
So, I didn't go into that.
But, just to be clear, it's there to be used, for mailing lists.
Which is,like, something, that would compete with Yahoo Groups.
LOL, the site didn't even have an EWE Cookie Jar *LOL*

And, Brett, I think you might have a problem, with the irony, of
me, not, defining, what an ewe is, for your benefit.