Postfix based mailing list and yahoo's errors

I am running a mailing list using postfix aliases.

I find that it works fine with gmail users, but yahoo is rejecting mails
(note: not marking spam, simply rejecting) with the reject message citing
the following help URL:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html?guccounter=1

I am intrigued by their suggestion that goes like this:

    For mailing lists, also known as "listservs," you should change your
    sending behavior by adding the mailing lists’ address to the "From:"
    line, rather than the sender’s address.  Also, enter the actual
    user/sender address into the "Reply-To:" line.

On the contrary I have seen some mailing lists putting Reply-To address as
that of the list leaving From address untouched.

I notice netbsd mailing lists are neither altering From field nor adding
Reply-To. How does it work with yahoo? (I am assuming some yahoo users
would be there on the list.)

About my setup (but probably that doesn't matter to above question):

I have an smtp_header_check which adds Reply-To as the lists address
(quite contrary to yahoo's suggestion).

I have spf record: v=spf1 mx ?all

Haven't tried setting DMARC/DKIM as yet. Would avoid unless that's the
only way left.

Mayuresh