Re: Postfix based mailing list and yahoo's errors

Why are your standards on private sites? Greg?
I can't believe that trash is still on the internet, personally.
I mean how old is that site?
You know what an opinion is? It's the desire to same the thing
again, in essentially, the same way.

https://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-still-harmful.html

And, it reads like someone got meh burned in a Computer Science class,
and then next time, someone else piled on with an *Is*Harmful*Joke*,
and then the 'paperback writer' left school, for a good job, with
healthcare, said to bye-bye to by Mommy's plan forever, so, can't really blame them there, but she never knew *Dikjstra* was talking about Machine Code, or
the world of 1GL's, and proprietary 2GL's,  which was spanned more than
a few decades.