Re: csapp, really good?

I believe, UNIX, later, POSX, was, scientifically, designed to have
a few flaws, so that intermediate C programming would always be desirable.
Once, you've mastered *File*OPS* , you can easily, add a
*massrename* , remove-eye-oh, or remove , to your command line path.
Here's a link to a tar of a folder for stuff, that I, really, started in college, in
the 90's.
( But, actually, might be from a recover, come to think of it ;-)
https://rapidgator.net/file/7e11bcde4d3ff8d08b221220b0fa4c49/link- unlink.tar.html