Re: Laptop Recommendations for NetBSD?

Hi,

David Brownlee wrote:
I'm another NetBSD ThinkPad user - T530 which is supported quite well.
My main use is IntelliJ IDEA java development.
My main gripe would be Firefox crashing on trying to load some sites
(eg maps.google.com) :/

this is a little bit off-topic: does the crash happen also on a Workstation? I suppose it is a more general Firefox issue and even more broadly: browser support which coes beyond Chrome on Windows or Linux. Only Firefox is left and there too, things are less optimal beyond the "major" OS.

ArcticFox loads maps.google.com but also openstreetmaps :)

Riccardo