Re: Laptop Recommendations for NetBSD?

Good choice, Chris!

Is it possible to collect the suggestions that others gave you and send them around, either privately, or publicly to the list? I am looking for a Thinkpad too (anything that starts with X or T and ends in #00, #20, or #30) but it doesn't _have_ to be a TP.

So far my attempts with my X230 been a bit frustrating.

Andrew