Re: Laptop Recommendations for NetBSD?

On Sun 23 Jun 2019 at 11:02:10 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> If there wouldn't be the unsupported sdio wifi issue, I'd strongly
> recommend a pinebook ;-)

Hm.. well... on the pinebook, I would say that NetBSD's graphics drivers
"leave a lot to be desired". Mind you, with the Linux KDE Neon I'm
trying now, they "leave everything to be desired". (I have learned to
hate graphics chips more and more every day)

> Martin
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond