Re: Panic: no console device

I assume the CD drive is internal. Look upwards in the green text to see if you can find a line that says "cd0 at XYZ". If you don't, try finding you SATA controller and the hard drive (wd0 probably).

If you have an external CD drive, try using that instead. Just writing the CD image on a USB stick should also work.

--
Benny