NetBSD 8: Install on an LVM partition

Hello,

I'm trying to install NetBSD 8 using/inside a LVM partition.
I would like to be able to resize partition if needed.
I come from Linux and always use an LVM for /boot, /, swap, /home, /var

I have tried using the "partitioning tool" in the "utility menu" of the installer.
I admit to having a little trouble understanding this partitioning tool.

1- I have created a partition for the whole disk.
2- Then chose "format as an VG/LV"
3- Create a PV/VG
4- Created an LV named "root"
5- Created an LV named "swap"
6- Created an LV named "home"

But I can't find how to attribute a mount point for each LV.

So is it possible to install NetBSD inside an LVM ?
I don't find documentation about NetBSD LVM installation.
I found only this one: https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-lvm.html#chap-lvm-disklabel-volume

Is it supported ?
is NetBSD LVM as Linux LVM  or another "philosophy" ?

Thanks in advance for your advices.

Kind Regards