Re: suspend-to-RAM intel-x86 issues and tests

While trying to figure out why my own laptop fails to resume, it was
just rebooting on resume. To pin it down, I wrote down a list of all the
drivers that attach, and try to disable as many of them as possible and
then trying suspend, under the assumption that one of the netbsd drivers
is causing problems.

it was a very long list, I 'userconf disable ...' a lot of stuff, then
boot. it was time consuming but I got it down to one problematic driver
that was fixed.

I should do it again at some point.

In theory, we can also 'drvctl -S hdaudio0; drvctl -R hdaudio0' but
unfortunately my own bug at the time wasn't discoverable in this way.