Re: PCI passthrough not working with bhyve and NetBSD

"Farid Joubbi" <djfarid%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
=> I tried the install CD for the latest HEAD-201807121210Z.
=> It can see both the NICs, but they don't work.
=> Trying to configure them with DHCP, it looks as if the NIC is sending a
=> DISCOVERY but timing out never receiving anything back (I doubt that it is
=> actually sending anything on the wire).
=> Then it constantly throws this on the console: "wm0: device timeout (lost
=> interrupt)".

   That sounds like the kernel missing interrupts from the NIC, in which
case it may actually be sending out the requests but failing to see the
replies. Perhaps posting the dmesg, or at least the lines about the
NICs, could help.

                                 Gary Duzan