PCI passthrough not working with bhyve and NetBSD

I have a server running FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p11.
I would like to run NetBSD using bhyve on that.

I have configured passthrough of two different PCI Express network interface cards. I can't get neither OpenBSD nor NetBSD to work with these NICs.

I get this in dmesg when booting the NetBSD install:

wm0 at pci0 dev 5 function 0: 82576 quad-1000BaseT Ethernet (rev. 0x01)
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin B (line=ff)
wm0: unable to map interrupt
bge0 at pci0 dev 6 function 0: Broadcom BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin B (line=ff)
bge0: couldn't map interrupt

With OpenBSD it's the same error.
I have no problems running FreeBSD or CentOS with the exact same setup.

I realize that the problem is probably in bhyve and not in NetBSD, but is there a (easy) way to debug this from NetBSD in order to figure out what the actual problem is?
Why aren't FreeBSD and CentOS having the same issue?

Thanks.