Re: PCI passthrough not working with bhyve and NetBSD

> On 9 Jul 2018, at 5:58 AM, Farid Joubbi <djfarid%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> After reading it, I realize that the learning curve for me to understand what is going on is a bit too steep.
> I know only some basic C programming from university courses several years ago.
> This kind of learning was not what I had in mind when I figured that I want to run a new NetBSD installation this summer... ;-(

FWIW, NetBSD runs fine on Bhyve without PCI passthru. I'm running a few NetBSD 7 and 8 VMs on FreeBSD 11.

I can share some commands to get a NetBSD system up if you're interested but I'm not using PCI passthru so I can't assist there.

Best,
Travis