Re: Marvell sk/msk driver NetBSD 8.0_RC1

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:36:29AM +0200, Jarom?r Dole?ek wrote:
> Can you please try if the following patch would fix the lock up? It
> contains port of changes in OpenBSD driver rev 1.66-1.79, including
> 1.74 which supposed to fix hard lock up on 8072, so maybe it would fix
> your 8071 too.
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/~jdolecek/if_msk_fix_hard_lock.diff

Ok that seems to have got it! Well done! (:

I had a checksum error when starting dhcpcd:

 Starting dhcpcd.
 msk0: checksum failure from 53.1.2.54

That IP is nothing to do with the network here.

However it does not appear to have caused any issues regarding function. I'll see how it goes performing desktop
installation from pkgsrc/distcc and let you know if anything nasty crops up.

Thanks very much for your time and effort, Jaromir, appreciated.

Bw
John

--
jsh%sdf.org@localhost