Re: Marvell sk/msk driver NetBSD 8.0_RC1

I had a look, the driver has also second match routine, which needs to
be updated too.

I've committed change on -current to match several Yukon variants
including yours, can you check if it would work for you by chance?

But I suspect you might hit the same problem as Chris did in
kern/53301. Unfortunately I don't have the hardware, so can't really
work on this further.

Jaromir