Re: edgerouter lite

edgar%pettijohn-web.com@localhost (Edgar Pettijohn) writes:

>I'm currently using OpenBSD on a soekris with no problems. So I doubt I
>really need SMP for my home network, but I really want to give NPF a
>solid shot.

It's good enough to route about 200Mbit/s with a small common set of
firewall rules and NAT on a single Core.

The Erlite hardware itself could do much better by offloading packet
filtering and forwarding, but that would require some very custom network
code.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost